The Suburban range of RV water heaters are the best on the road today! Their high recovery gas and electric models come in sizes and with features to match the requirements of almost any RV. Its high tensile steel tanks are porcelain lined and pressure tested twice during the manufacture process insuring tank integrity and reliability. Automatic models in the Suburban range feature direct spark ignition with a remote switch that electronically controls the water heater from inside your RV - a simple convenience especially in poor weather conditions. Other features include:
- Longer Life:Heated water attacks all metals, but not porcelain. That’s why Suburban uses a porcelain-lined, steel water heater tank with an anode rod to “absorb” the electrolytic action - just like your water heater at home.
- Faster Recovery:Fast recovery means more hot water and fewer cool water cycles. Suburban uses a copolymer insulation jacket specially moulded to fit the tank which does a better job of retaining heat than some other models. For higher recovery, both the gas and electric element may be used simultaneously.
- More Convenience: All Suburban water heaters are designed for easy installation, operation and maintenance. The limit switch, reset button and on/off electric element rocker switch are conveniently located in a housing behind the removable outer door. The electric heat element and combination drain plug/anode rod are also located there.
This Suburban operates on LPG gas & 240V and has a 12V ignitor.
Max working pressure: 850Kpa
Hourly gas consumption: 10.5mj/hour
Test point pressure: 2.63Kpa
Jet orifice size: 0.89mm
Type of heating medium: Propane Gas/ 240Volt
Recovery: 40Lt/hr 450C rise
- For auto gas ingnitor: 12Volt DC
- For models with 240V heating element: 240Volt – 50HZ AC
- Element rating: 1440 Watts – 6 Amp
Dimensions: W x D x H - 320mm x 500mm x 320mm
Includes service door
All Suburban RV hot water systems have an anode rod which absorbs all the corrosive action of hot water, be aware that some imitation anode rods can cause damage to your Suburban HWS. When it comes time to change your anode use a genuine Suburban anode rod (SKU 950-01140) that contains the correct length & thread ( 3/4" NPT) to avoid any damage.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price:WAS: $164.95NOW: $132.00
Our Price:WAS: $34.80NOW: $32.90