The ERCOLINO is a 12V motorised jockey wheel which takes the strain out of maneuvering your caravan or trailer in or out of its preferred location, when it is not practical to do so with your tow vehicle. It is easily attached to most existing jockey wheel clamps. The ERCOLINO is designed for use on flat, level surfaces of concrete, asphalt, compacted gravel or similar hard surfaces. It is not suitable for use on grass surfaces with depressions or potholes, loose gravel, sand, snow, ice or mud. For optimum performance, the tow ball weight of the RV should be 100 - 200kg, other features include:
- Two powerful 12V motors enabling it to move single axle RVs
- Easy to operate and install
- Twin wheels ensure even weight distribution
- Suitable for use on single axle RV's
- Will move a single axle RV with a maximum total weight of 2000kg on a flat surface
- Will move a single axle RV with a maximum total weight of 1500kg on an incline of up to 10% on a sealed surface
- Comes complete with wired controller, power loom and anderson plug
- Australian designed
- Fully manufactured in Italy
- 12 Month warranty
Nuova Mapa recommends that a double clamp be used in conjunction with the ERCOLINO for optimal performance and safety,(see sku 450-04810 HEAVY DUTY BOLT ON JOCKEY WHEEL DOUBLE CLAMP)
A 12-pin trailer socket has been included for additional safety. It allows for most 7-pin and 12-pin flat plug wired RVs with electrically operated brakes fitted, to have the added ability to control and operate the RVs’ electrically operated brakes, in cases of an emergency, from the wired controller. If the 12-pin trailer socket is not required, simply tie it up, out of the way.
For tow ball weights between 100-200Kg
Requires 12V power
Maximum RV weight: 2000kg on a flat surface
Nuova Mapa recommends that a double clamp be used in conjunction with the ERCOLINO for optimal performance and safety.
Please note, the brake button on the hand control is an emergency brake providing you have electric brakes fitted to your RV, and you connect the plug to your RV. The emergency brake does not replace or act as the hand brake, and we recommend to always have your hand brake “On” when leaving your RV parked or unattended for any period of time.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)