ADCO Caravan Cover 24-26' (7344-7924mm)
Four Layer Dupont Tyvek® RV Top Panel
Enter destination to get a shipping cost.
Please enter above informations and click calculate button to show estimate shipping results.
Sorry NO PO BOX for this item
Protect your investment with the most durable cover on the market. ADCO covers feature a four layer Dupont Tyvek top panel which beads water on contact. ADCO's all climate designer series is the No.1 selling cover in the US. ADCO covers come with a three year warranty unlike other covers on the market which only offer one year warranty. You've tried the rest, now try the best!.
- Designed for high sun exposure, high moisture, snow and/or long term storage.
- The most durable all climate cover on the market
- Zipper entry panels for access during storage
- Four layer Dupont Tyvek RV®top panel beads water on contact
- High performance polypropylene side panels
- Completely breathable
- Superior U.V stability effectively blocks 99.8% of suns damaging UV rays that can fade interior and exterior surfaces
- Front & rear cinching system for loose fabric
- Extra re enforcements on top and bottom of all 4 corners helps against sharp edges and reduces wear
- Attached straps and buckles prevent blowing
- Storage bag included
- Air vents prevent mould and mildew
- ADCO since 1955
- 3 Year manufacturer’s warranty
Length 24-26' (7344-7924mm)
Width 2.64 M
Height 2.36 M
Complete nearside access to front and rear side doors via zips per Australia caravans
Measure twice, buy once!
Please measure your caravan to ensure a proper fit.
When measuring your caravan make sure to include bumpers and spare tyre. You can exclude the hitch and ground clearance. Do not rely on the manufacturer's specifications to determine actual caravan length. Covers are made to accommodate rooftop accessories.
The team at RV Parts Express has personally fitted and photographed the cover shown above. We found the ADCO cover very good quality and far superior than any other cover on the market. The buckles and strap system works very well to secure the cover in place for a nice fit. The front and rear of the cover can be easily identified with large labels attached.