Hayman Reese Compact Remote Mount Brake Control
Compact enough to be installed with space in mind!
Enter destination to get a shipping cost.
Please enter above informations and click calculate button to show estimate shipping results.
The controls are mounted in the dash of the vehicle, with the main control unit mounted out of sight.
Unlike older, less sophisticated products on the market the Hayman Reese Compact has the addition of a “Sync Control” dial giving the user more control and safety when applying trailer brakes. The “Sync Control” may be adjusted for individual driver preference or changing road conditions. When the brake pedal is pressed, the pre-determined “Sync Control” determines brake aggressiveness or the time it takes to reach the full Brake Output Voltage as set by the Output POWER Control. ( - ) Less Aggressive, More Time; ( + ) More Aggressive, Less Time.
As with all Hayman Reese Brake controls, there is an output power control and manual over-ride switch, however in the case of the Compact the output power control also doubles as an over-ride switch saving further on valuable space. Pushing the output power knob in will apply
Finally the use of a LED indicator allows the operator to see the various functions of the brake control through the use of different colours – this will also aid to confirm correct installation.
Features and benefits:
- Compact size
- Electric trailer brake control for 1-3 Axles
- Plug and play feature allows for quick and easy connection with the Hayman Reese smartclick brake control harness
- Unique "sync" adjustment for towing different trailers
- Flexible and neat mounting options
- Green LED indicator monitors a secure connection with your trailer
- Remote mount ensures no issue with hitting the brake control unit or damaging it, whilst moving in your vehicle
- 3 Year Limited Warranty