Truma 2.4kW Saphir Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioner & Remote-Control Kit
Compact Lightweight Powerhouse Performer
Enter destination to get a shipping cost.
Please enter above informations and click calculate button to show estimate shipping results.
Had enough of balmy days and chilly nights camping out in the van, well it might be the right time to get reverse cycle air-conditioner to make your stay comfortable no matter where or when you camp in this great country and if you don’t want any more weight or height on your roof but still want the powerful cooling or the cosy ambient warmth that a roof top A/C offers then the Truma Saphir may be your best friend with a big 2400 watts of cool air & toasty 1700 watts of warmth all effortlessly supplied from a self-contained unit that is even small enough to fit under your bed or the cupboard, all you'll need to do is connect up some ducting to any of the three included outlets and you’ll be able to send enough air anywhere you want it in your van for maximum coverage and comfort.
Being a small unit the Saphir air-conditioner it isn’t exactly small on features thou as Truma have packed it with everything you need and nothing you don’t such as –
- Remote Controlled Operation
- Automatic Heating & Cooling Function
- 3 Speed Blower with Sleep Mode
- 3 Outlets Included for Maximum Coverage
- Will Run off a 2 kVA Generator*
- Handles Vans up to 6.5m
- Ultra-Light Weight at 23.5 Kg & Smallest Sized in its Class
- Low Mount Installation Provides Lower Centre of Gravity for Your Van Aiding Stability
- Smart Timer Function – Will Allow a Generous Cooling Time of Up to 15 Hours That Can be Programmed in Advance
- Pollen Filter to Provide Relief for Allergy Sufferers
- Closed Refrigeration Circuit Design Provide Maintenance-Free Operation
* Premium brand generators use only that have genuine 2Kva & above specifications.