ALKO 590mm Drop Down Corner Steady with Big Foot (ea.). 654859
Drop Down with Premium Support from AL-KO
Enter destination to get a shipping cost.
Please enter above informations and click calculate button to show estimate shipping results.
A level van makes all the difference when camping and these AL-KO Corner Steadies have been doing so for years with their sturdy & user-friendly design that have won over allot of local caravan manufacturers since. These steadies are the premium choice and a standard attachment on late model vans as they feature a quick release handle to drop down the leg and the same standard 17-mm hex drive for smooth height adjustments to 590 mm. The advantage of this is they take up less room under your chassis when folded compare to conventional stabiliser and to offer further convenience they are removable from there brackets if you ever need to change them out quickly in the future with-out the need for welding. Lastly, they will handle any site as this premium drop down steady includes AL-KO’s Bigfoot System for supreme stability whether the ground is hard of soft ensuring you stay level for long as you decide to stay.
Being an AL-KO product the usual quality is there with it’s all steel construction and zinc plating it will be in service for many years to come.
- Genuine AL-KO Part 654859
- Suitable for On-Road Vans as a Corner Support
- Includes AL-KO Bigfoot Support Pad for Extra Stability on Soft Ground
- 590 mm of Adjustable Height with the Leg Fully Extended
- 440 mm Minimum Height when Leg is Dropped Down (Bigfoot Pad Included Per Measurement)
- Leg Will Operated in Various Angles Allowing for Various Height Options
- Stowed Height of Leg is 125 mm
- Mounting Bracket is Included for Chassis Installation.
- Bolt on Installation for Legs to Mounting Bracket for Quick Changeover (Two Bolt Hole 80 mm Centres – Leg Top Section Measures L 100 mm x W 65 mm)
- All Steel Construction with Zinc Plating for Durability
- 17-mm Standard Hex Wind Nut
- Features Smooth Grip Handle for Comfort
- Comprehensive Range of Genuine Spares Available from AL-KO
Steadies are generally a standard item found under your van as you always rely on them to keep your van supported when stationary. With these AL-KO premium ones they are normally found on most late model vans as they are packed with many useful features but can be retro fitted to any suitable trailer, I particularly like the attached Bigfoot pad as your van doesn’t seep into the soft ground after you’ve just stepped into it from only just getting it levelled prior.
For longevity, it is important to remember that any corner steadies are just purely supports and not to be used as jacks for levelling your van as this should be done with ramps and your jockey wheel. If these stabilisers are used as “recommended supports” combined with a little bit of TLC by keeping the winding thread greased, they will last you a fair while with many years of steady service.