Trailer Stone Shield With Mesh (1800mm Wide)
Protect your Camper Trailer from loose stones and debris while travelling with this shield!
Enter destination to get a shipping cost.
Please enter above informations and click calculate button to show estimate shipping results.
Keep your caravan or camper trailer looking like new with Coast’s new range of Stone Shields!
These strong shields protects and stops stones and other hard debris from chipping, or potentially even denting your RVs paintwork. Perfect for travel along the unbeaten track, and super easy to install onto your a-frame.
Made from extra tough rip stop mesh (rip stop is a woven material that is resistant to tears or rips) and includes two large, heavy-duty rubber mud flaps to protect the undercarriage of your caravan or camper trailer.
- Pre-drilled holes for easy assembly
- Comes with two mudflaps
- Can be easily removed for storage by two R-clips, no need to unbolt brackets
- Rip stop mesh is attached to the frame by screws
This easy DIY kit comes complete with full fitting instructions!
- Dimensions: W1800mm x H500mm
- Weight: 15.1Kg
- The Stone Shield can be fitted onto A-frames, provided it is between the width of: Max: 750mm, Min: 415mm (see fitting instructions attached)
- Fits A-frame heights 100mm, 125mm and150mm
- Fits 50mm wide A-frames
No drilling is required to install your Stone Shield (everything is pre-drilled), however some tools* are essential. Once you’ve checked that all components are present, gather the following tools and keep them nearby so that they’re easy to locate when needed.Tools required:
- 5mm Allen Key
- Phillips/Hex Head Screwdriver
- Adjustable Shifter