Enter destination to get a shipping cost.
Please enter above informations and click calculate button to show estimate shipping results.
The new Truma Aventa is quite powerful with a surprisingly slim and attractive plenum. It offers 1700watts of heating power and a powerful 2400watts of cooling capability. Its energy saving heat pump ensures a comfortable temperature inside your RV (provided the outside temperature is greater than 40C), and it provides dehumidified, cleaned air thanks to its air filter system.
When it comes to cooling, the Truma Aventa cools the inside of your RV quickly and quietly. Its flexible air distribution system allows you to direct the air where it is mostly needed, thus cooling efficicently. It even has a sleep mode function, if this is selected, the evaporator and condensor fans will run slower, resulting in even quieter operation for a restful sleep.
Other great features include:
- Extremely flat inside for more freedom of movement
- Technically optimised for extremely low–noise operation
- Honeycomb-shaped air filter system cleans the air inside the vehicle
- Dimmable LED ambient lighting
- Retrofitting is very quick and easy
- Convenient remote control and programmable timer
- For vehicles up to approx. 7.5 m in length
Electrical Rating (single phase): 240V, 50Hz
Nominal Cooling Capacity: 2.4Kw
Nominal Heating Capacity: 1.7Kw
Max Rated Current - Cooling: 4.2A
Max Rated Current - Heating: 3.7A
Max Air Delivery: 400m3/hour
Roof Opening: 400 x 400 (mm)
Installed Weight: 33Kg
Dimensions: 248H x 523W x 1008L (mm)
Air Dimensions: 46H x 670W x 523L (mm)